News from Garfield's Memorial Team House Association dedicated to the armed forces serving in the Philippines
- Garfield's Memorial Team House The begriming of an era the story of our association.
- 26 Jan 12 Danny Dietz Memorial Page
- 3 Dec 2011Garfields Memorial Teamhouse Association Christmas Party 2011
- 21 Sept 2011 US air force deaths remembered
- 9 February 2011 The elite troops of U.S. special operations forces are showing signs of fraying after nearly 10 years at war in Iraq and Afghanistan
- 11 Sept 2010 The first living service member from the Afghanistan and Iraq wars to receive the Medal of Honor
- 2 Sept 2010 1st Special Forces Group (Airborne) participate in the first annual commanders ride to Mount Rainier
- 31 AUGUST 2010 CAMP MOREHEAD, Afghanistan (Courtesy of CJSOTF-A Media Center, Aug. 31, 2010) – The average person would never guess the story behind the funny, easy-going guy with the missing teeth
- 17 August 2010 Soldiers from 1st Battalion, 3rd Special Forces Group (Airborne). Military memorial to be held.
- 26 July 2010 Bill "Stogie" Prokopf passed away this morning may he rest in peace. Bill will be missed by his friends at Garfield's team house.
- 21 July 2010 Army Special Forces welcomes Fayetteville-native as new commander
- USS-Constitution-Sails-Again Sails in open water for only the second time in over 100 years.
- Restore-Clark-Cemetery Video about a families quest to restore Clark Veterans Cemetery
- WWII-B17-Survival-Story Most amazing pictures of mid air collision of a B-17
- Fifi the only flying B29 in the world
- Return-to-Mailin-Island US Marines return their fallen comrades from WWII
- Jim Jones: July 30-1951- July 9-2012
- 4th of July 2012 Garfield's Annual Social Event
- North-Platte-Nebraska Remembering the kindness of this small town during WWII
- WWII B-29 Rescue Color video of a submarine rescue off the coast of Japan during WWII
- Medical-Patients-Rights-Philippines This is a great resource to avoid problems when being medically treated in the Philippines.
- Don Lumsden America's oldest frogman, Philippines, Borneo, Iwo Jima
- Remembering the Mount Pinatubo Eruption In June 1991 Mt Pinatubo erupted with the largest volcanic event in 80 years.
- America's Forgotten Cemetery Clark Veterans Cemetery restoration project.
- Baseball-Training-Camp Held in Cebu
- 3 May 2012 Navy SEAL Museum
- 15 January 2012 SFC Benjamin Wise Memorial
- 3 Oct 2010 Iraqi Statue placed as memorial to the fallen
- 8 Sept 2010 8 SEPTEMBER 2010 Soldiers take different paths to 75th Ranger Regiment
- 1 Sept 2010 Members of 1st Special Forces Group (Airborne) conduct maritime training operations onboard MH-47 Chinook helicopters
- 23 August 2010 U.S. Army Ranger died in Afghanistan U.S. Army Special Operations Command Public Affairs Spc. Christopher Shane Wright FORT BRAGG, N.C. (USASOC News Service, 23 August 2010) –
- 13 August 2010 U.S. Constitution. (September 17, 1787) art. I-VII
- 30 July 2010 Albert Mitchell laid to rest
- 22 July 2010 Philippines Angeles City Massacre 5 murdered: American couple former VFW commander 3 others ‘shot execution style’
- 14 July 2010 Philippine Coast Guard and U.S. Navy make Coastal Areas Safer
Memorial coin proofs were just struck. They will not be for sale, two will be mounted in the back side of team room door. and 16 coins will be made available to the families of these heroes.
A statute created from the heads of Saddam Hussien statues after the invasion, made by the same artist who made Saddam's statues. In honor of the American soldiers who died to free him.
Latest high tech military equipment the HULC exoskeleton.
Garfield's Memorial Team House Association was founded on 23 May 2010 in honor of SFC Chris SSG Shaw and Jack Martin who gave their lives on 29 September 2009
Continuing a long tradition of providing a safe meeting place for the teams. A safe haven and decompression site for all teams all the time.
Re-enlistment oath taken at team house 9 July 2010
A plaque was presented to Garfield's Memorial Team House by the 3rd Battalion 1st Special Forces Group SFODA 1336 on 9 July 2010
Seal Team 3 presented Garfield's Team House Association a new plaque in June 2010.
Related Articles and Tags: Air Force Special Operations Christopher D Shaw Fred E Smith Green BeretsHonoring Veterans IMO_Special_Forces_Soldiers Jack M Martin III Marine Corps Medal-of-Honor Memorial Services Naval-Special-Warfare Naval Special Warfare Navy Seals Oath of Enlistment Operation Enduring Freedom Operation Enduring Freedom Philippines Plaque Presentation Pledge of Allegiance Re-enlistmentSalvatore Giunta Seal Team 3 Plaque Special Forces Special Operations Forces SSG Kerry Firth Staff Sergeant J Paul Dorrity Staff Sergeant Juan M Ridout Staff Sgt Bruce A RushforthJr STAFF SGT JOSEPHF CURRERI Unconventional Warfare Requirments US Army Special Operations Command Zamboanga Pre WWII Clark Airbase Cruiser Olympia Green Beret History History of Special Forces Last WWI Veteran DiesNavy Seals History Old 666B-17 Bomber Bataan Death March Great Raid Guam Post Invasion WWIIHistory of Tinian Island Pacific Ocean Shifty Powers War in the Pacific War in the Philippines World WarII-in-the-Philippines WorldWarII WWII King of the Pacific